9.07.2007

9 to 5...


I spend a fair amount of time on my studio so I thought I'd share some images of it. These are mostly images of works in progress. I'll post more images as I finish things, but right now I'm not finding much time to make anything. The program I chose is very theory-driven and, to be honest, I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around all of the theory and making work at the same time. Too much reading...too little drawing. Hopefully that's only temporary. Keep your fingers crossed for me (and my sanity).

1 comment:

robyn said...

hey abbey,
thanks for a studio peek. inspiring and cool to see how you work.
i hear you on the theory head-wrap-around. all in good time. thats what i keep telling myself ;)

how's mister e?

peace out,
-robyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...