8.26.2007

What's in a name...



I just checked out the latest on Kaybu and saw that there's a bag named after yours truly! And it's fabulous! The Abbey Reversible Tote is a must have (and not just because we share the same name). The lovely folks over at Kaybu put it better than me..."Comfort, convenience and style converge! This generous shoulder bag can accomplish a lot at once; not unlike my friend Abbey. Accommodate your style or layers of clothing by adjusting the D rings to change the length of the straps. Reverse it to have a whole new look, use the many pockets to stash some files, an umbrella, a water bottle, your phone and latest craft project or whatever else you want to have handy on any given day. Constructed of sturdy twill and vintage print cotton with cotton twill edging detail."

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Surprise! I meant to send you a email about it, but I guess I forgot. This bag will always remind me trudging through snow and fighting our way through hoards of teachers to snag free supplies in NYC. Sigh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...