8.20.2007

Early to bed...


Here it is on the floor...our Barry McGee-inspired wall piece. It's not in the exact order I want it and I still need a few more vintage frames, but hopefully it'll be installed by this weekend. Like I said, I combed through old artwork and was very cannibalistic about cutting it up to make it work for the wall. It actually gave me a much needed boost to get back to work in my studio. The first day back to "work" went pretty well...I only cried a little when I left this morning. Now I'm exhausted (hence the early post), so I'm going to prep for tomorrow and then go join EZ E in slumber-land. 8:21 p.m....early to bed, early to rise, right?

1 comment:

kbluem said...

wonderful idea - I would be happy to donate frames...I think I still have a ton from my thesis - glad to see my work made the cut!

xo good luck with the first week of school!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...