8.12.2007

Don't make fun of the purple...


PRH, EZ E, Mom, Dad, and I went to my best friend's lake house yesterday for a cook-out. It was an absolutely beautiful day and we had a great time visiting with everyone...well, almost everyone. I'm sure you've all experienced that moment at a party when you stumble into a seat next to someone you think looks relatively normal, only to quickly discover that that person is a total psycho. That's exactly what happened to me. I sat down, started to have a conversation, and it ended with her crying and saying, "Oh, please don't pick on the purple. Don't make fun of the purple.". I was holding EZ E so I couldn't even escape with something like, "Please excuse me, I think I hear my EZ E crying.". Oddly enough EZ E was perfectly still as though he could sense the dangerously kooky personality we were being subjected to. How does someone make fun of purple, you ask. I don't know, but here's a cute little purple purse by etsy seller cipolla...that I am NOT making fun of.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...