8.26.2007

Cha cha cha changes...



Sorry for the lack of posts the last two days...I guess I'm kind of freaking out. I officially start classes tomorrow, PRH starts teaching next week, and someone will be starting to watch EZ E very soon. Our best boy is three months old and I know he'll be OK, but I still feel like I want to drop out of school and spend all day hanging out with him instead. I spent a lot of time on Craig's List today trying to distract myself from all of this madness and came across this wacky little furniture set. A bit tacky, but in the right space also pretty cool. I do, of course, love the yellow chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know exactly how you feel. i felt the same way about you when I left you to go back to work. grandma was your babysitter!!!!!

it will be fine - i love you

mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...