7.26.2007

Rosy of cheek...


Today was a lovely day. We just got back from a delicious dinner at Kris and Dan's house. Earlier in the day EZ E and I went thrifting with our friend Marni and visited the home of her friends, two talented artists and their adorable little boy. I came home incredibly inspired by everything we saw. Their house was my and PRH's dream house...an old victorian completely decorated with modern furniture and amazing artwork, two art studios in a barn behind the house...all in a gorgeous little town just outside the city. Perfecto! I also found goodies galore at this crazy antiques shop that was formerly a church. I found some gorgeous vintage fabric (I'll try to post pictures of my scores tomorrow) and have been searching online to find out who designed it. While doing so I came across the artist Isabelle Arsenault. I love her work...especially the rosy cheeks and the French bulldog. So damn good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

post your goodies - can't wait to see them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...