7.03.2007

Our little family...


Here we are amongst the boxes. PRH's Dolly shirt suffered a terrible loss during the move this week...the other bedazzled eye finally fell off. Maybe we'll find a similar shirt somewhere. I really want to be finished unpacking so we can scope out all of the local thrift stores and go to Coo Coo U (sorry, no website) in Buffalo. One of our professors from undergrad recommended this store and I've only been there once...it's like a mecca of 20th century furniture. Don't tell our "movers", but I'm itching for some quality thrift scores. I also think I'm going to bid on a knock off of an Eames lounge chair on ebay. It would be perfect for a little corner with a bookshelf. I'm pathetic.


We had our first dinner guests tonight; our friends Kris, Dan, Myra, and Tate came to meet EZ E and eat some grub. I felt like we didn't have any place for our lovely guests to sit. However, I think that Emily is bringing up the chairs, so we'll be in business soon. Oh my word...I am obsessed with chairs! Very pathetic.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I can't believe your a MOM!!! I think its a wonderful thing, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that but I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed with happiness for you. Also I've been out drinking a little for the first time in forever but my feelings are genuine. Maybe a little amplified but genuine. You know how that is. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...