7.15.2007

The joy of boredom...




PRH and I are bored out of our minds today...and loving every minute. We have a ton of things to do, but we're really just enjoying being bored. We had a week full of house guests (whom we thoroughly enjoyed seeing) and it's been nice to wind down and be lazy today. Here are the little chairs that we picked up for EZ E on our day of thrifting fun.



This is a photo of our Heywood Wakefield score (the chair on the left). The chair on the right is one of six that I found for a dollar each at a church yard sale about 5 years ago. I was mopping the floors the other day and turned them over on the table to get them out of the way. Lo and behold they're Heywood Wakefield...and I had NO idea! They're called student chairs and are made of "Hey Woodite" (AKA solid plastic). These chairs are incredibly comfortable and I am astonished at how oblivious I've been.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...