7.05.2007

I thought I'd share some photos from our new place. We're working on unpacking one room at a time and these are the rooms that we've done so far:
Our dining room...


Our dining room from another angle...


Our kitchen. I'm working on curtains for the cupboards so it doesn't look as busy...


Our kitchen from another angle with the ancient, but quite lovely stove. It actually works really well aside from setting the smoke detector off every time we cook...


Our living room (with our clothes temporarily hanging everywhere...our dryer is electric and the apartment only have a gas hookup). I'm going to paint the coffee table metallic silver...


The corner of our living room that's itching for an Eames lounge chair...


and lastly, me with EZ E in his fancy vintage baby shirt...


I'll be sure to post more pictures as we unpack and as fancy chairs arrive. I'm still on a quest for a low credenza for our TV, record player, records, and CDs. I'm also looking for two tall & skinny bookshelves for our library and an armoire for our bedroom. Flea markets and thrift stores, here we come!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe how much unpacking you've done! The apartment is beautiful. (we had the same sink unit in our last apartment)
EZ E is lookin mighty fine in his vintage duds. So much bigger already - just amazing.

Meg said...

Wow, I love your place! Glad to see you're settling in. It's inspiring to see such organization. I'm on vaca now, working on vamping up my website/blog (launch email soon to come!) We miss you guys, but are happy to see visual update. I can't believe E is already over 1 month!! Post your silver table when it's done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...