6.26.2007

Upholstery and menthols...



I know that I said I wouldn't post about chairs, but I'm obsessed. As you know, PRH, EZ E, and I are finally moving this weekend. Our new place has a lovely front porch and I've been trying to find outdoor furniture that isn't completely awful. I found these fabulous rubber chairs...they are borderline tacky, but I love them. The color options are below the images...so many to choose from! Both chairs are available from retro modern; the top chair is the petit toi and the bottom chair is the voltaire. My only concern (aside from the insane price of each) is that they look so much like upholstered furniture. It reminds me of those towns (I won't name a specific town) where people put upholstered furniture on their front porch and hang out all day...and night. I think it'll be OK as long as I don't have a Miller High Life in one hand, a menthol cigarette in the other, an empty bag of McDonalds at my feet...and I keep my shirt on (and I don't mean just a half shirt).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...