5.29.2007

White lightening...


Besides rocking chairs, I'm also obsessed with white rooms and furniture right now. I have absolutely no idea why...probably because none of our furniture is white. As soon as we move, however, I plan on going on what I'll call a "white paint bender" where I plan to paint all of our crap furniture bright white using a high gloss enamel. This room was featured in Domino and I love it. White with that splash of pink is just splendid, don't you agree? I thought you would.

1 comment:

erin michelle said...

Hi Abbey. I'm with you. I enjoy white. But our house has ended up being more like insanely bright, saturated colored walls with white furniture. Aaron ain't havin' no white walls. I like them in theory but in practice I think I'd end up feeling like I was in an apartment complex again. Ya know? Mostly I just want that FOR LIKE EVER poster. When you move fwd yr new addy this way I'll send your baby something nice. xoxox. erin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...