5.16.2007

Water baby...


Today was a strange day. I woke up this morning convinced that my water broke (I won't go into the gory details). PRH and I went into the midwives office...after a weepy stint where I freaked out about how we haven't washed any of EZ E's clothing yet, how I hadn't taken a shower yet, and how our house is an absolute mess and if we had the baby our families would be visiting and would see the squalor we've been living in lately (boxes everywhere). Anyways, we finally made it to the midwives office and waited and waited...got tests done...and waited and waited...and it ended up being nothing. So...I may feel like a freak, but I'm happy to report that EZ E is still "baking", his clothing is washed, I eventually took a shower today, and our house is a little bit less disgusting.

This print, called The Water is Deep, by swallowfield is a reminder that water shouldn't freak me out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...