5.19.2007

Should it stay or should it go now...


Look at this beauty. PRH and I have been debating about whether or not to keep our old (..or what I call "retro") couch when we move next month. This one is from Design Within Reach, but unfortunately design isn't exactly what I'd call within our reach right now. Our current couch doesn't look that different from this one...it's just covered in some old-school burlap material and is a little on the short side. Maybe I'll just close my eyes and pretend that I'm sitting on the DWR beauty.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Keep it. You can use it in the parlor and get a new one for the living room :)

miss megan said...

try this out- tho your posting is two years old now so I am doubtful you are still looking

http://undertheroof.stores.yahoo.net/remoso.html

xo
urbanjane.blogspot.com

miss megan said...

This is way old now...but have you seen this sofa?

http://undertheroof.stores.yahoo.net/remoso.html

it is very similar to the bantam but actually "within reach" price wise. There are more swatches available than represented online btw.

xo-
urbanjane.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...