5.28.2007

Pure madness...


We spent our Memorial Day today packing the rest of our belongings and making the rounds to say our goodbyes to friends who are moving out of state. PRH and I are also moving very soon; I'll be attending graduate school this coming fall in Buffalo, New York. As soon as EZ E arrives, we're heading to Western New York to get settled in. I feel a little better knowing that everything is packed and ready to go, but also still a bit freaked out by the fact that we're having our first baby, moving, and I'll be starting grad school...all within the next couple of months. I suppose it's a good thing that we have virtually no idea what we're getting ourselves into.

1 comment:

Myra said...

love the blog... click on it regularly...

do you know about tinyshowcase.com

you should

this week featuring
http://www.potatohavetoes.com/pages/fartwork3.html

it made me smile.

hopes it makes you smile too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...