5.01.2007

Baby shower gone wild...


54...that is the number of women invited to the baby shower that my mom and PRH's mom are planning. Yowser! That's a lot of ladies! My one rule for the baby shower was the same as the rule we had for our wedding reception...if you don't know their last name, then they can't come (we actually eloped and had a small reception later). It was amazing how many people were crossed off the list because of that rule. A few slipped by this time, but oh well. I do at least know everyone's first names.

I know, I know...I'm sorry...I sound terrible and ungrateful. What's my excuse? I'm exhausted and feeling totally under the weather, I have jury duty for the first time at 8 am tomorrow morning...and Meatloaf is on TV right now. I'll stop complaining and share something that is making me less bitchy. This is New York by Miroslav Sasek is one of the fabulous books on our registry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I double checked this morning - I got 60 of everything - we should be OK,

love, mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...