4.05.2007

Sentimental journey...


To calm my angry self down today I went into one of my very favorite stores in Amherst. It's called Essentials...sorry, they don't have a website yet (you can visit the store here in Amherst or in Northampton, Massachusetts. What they do have are the most beautiful books, jewelry, kitchen ware, bags, etc. They always seem to have something new that I love and want very badly. Today they had two new books from Chronicle Books; one was called School Years: A Family Keepsake of School Memories and the other was called Happy Birthday to Me!. Both were keepsake journals with spaces for recording fun times and pockets for storing things like report cards, birthday invitations, or notes. So fun! I'm incredibly sentimental and wish that I had something like this from when I was little. My mom did make a fabulous scrapbook for me several years ago that included a sadistic little book report I wrote in 3rd grade that said, "my favorite part was when the horse bit the girl on her arm". (I got an A) Wow...still crotchety after all these years!

2 comments:

Iheartfashion said...

I think I HAD this first album as a kid.
Love your blog!
Janet

Abbey H said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...