4.11.2007

Ridiculously lovely...


Last year I saw this image in Pottery Barn and loved how all of the books looked spine-in on the shelves. So, of course I went and flipped all of our books around. PRH and I have what I'd call a sizable book collection, so it took a considerable amount of time to flip them all around. What I failed to consider is the fact that we're both avid readers of said books. Needless to say it took a considerably smaller amount of time to realize how impractical and ridiculous this idea was. It may look lovely, but it just doesn't work. However, I still want our books to look more "pulled together" and have been trying to come up with a more practical solution. What's my new bright idea, you ask...drum roll please...I'm going to cover them all with butcher paper! It'll be like grade school text books but so much better...they can all look fab and maybe even be in alphabetical order! Oooooooo!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...