4.02.2007

More talented friends...


I absolutely love the candles and soap from Waxing Moon Candle Co.. My special favorites are the Honey Almond soap and the Green Tea soap. Check it out...and be sure to tell my friend Ann that you saw her mentioned here!

As you all know, I'm a big fan of handbags and in my opinion it doesn't get much better than this Scarab Beetle Handbag from Kaybu. The best part is that it doesn't stop at handbags...Meghan makes beautiful handmade accessories, screen printed apparel, and more! I have some of her fabulous pinwheel hair pins...so fun and not just for your hair (I put one on mine on my coat). The perfect accessories for Spring!

1 comment:

Juste said...

this one is realy great, i want to make the handbag from wool for winter season, but i still didnt began..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...