4.04.2007

Lucky, lucky me...


I've just been invited to participate in a three-person exhibition called Innovative Processes from May 25th to June 29th at Zea Mays Printmaking. Zea Mays is a non-toxic printmaking studio located in Florence, Massachusetts; they offer great workshops and classes and have a small gallery. The exhibition that I'm taking part in is about artists who use the "tools and language of printmaking in unusual and personal ways". I guess I'd describe my work as a combination of printmaking and mixed-media drawing and I've been thinking about an exhibition like this for a long time. I'm super excited that someone is organizing it (and asked me to participate). I'll keep you posted as the plans progress.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Congratulations! That's great news.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...