4.03.2007

A lightbulb moment...


I finally packed away these slip cast ceramic lightbulbs that I made a few years ago. My choice in glaze was inspired by the artwork of Cara Moczygemba. Her artwork is beautiful, but a bit strange. These poor lightbulbs have been sitting in a bowl on our bookshelf forever and I still have no idea what to do with them (besides squirrel them away in a cardboard box). I was thinking about making some sort of drawing or print that went with them, but it's just not coming to me. I think the best solution is for a little idea lightbulb to magically pop up over my head. What do you think?

1 comment:

Andrew Hershey said...

Well, I think you could put 'em up on eBay and do quite well with them. Or some environmental site, it is Earth Day month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...