3.26.2007

Very lucky...


I am happy to report that I finally finished all of the yo yos for EZ E's quilt today. I've been feeling very run-down lately and felt especially yuck today, so I stayed home and rotated between sleeping in our bed and on the living room couch. I had a very short-lived burst of energy around one, during which time I sewed yo yos like a fiend and ate Lucky Charm marshmallows (which probably exacerbated my yuck). There's an odd little Mennonite grocery store by my best friend Emily's house in Seneca Falls, NY and they sell containers of Lucky Charms marshmallows (just the marshmallows). I try not to think about where they came from...the thought of someone picking them out of the cereal box by hand is just too gross...but they are pretty tasty and they look pretty. Meghan suggested putting them in a lovely container on the kitchen table as a breakfast condiment, which I think is a brilliant idea. Lucky Charms, anyone?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...