A toast...

Tonight PRH and I came across lists that we made a few years ago of things that we're grateful for. I've been a bit sad the last few days and it was so nice to come across a list reminding me of all that I have to be happy about. Wine was one of the things on my list; instead of guzzling a glass of my beloved shiraz cabernet, I filled our largest wine glass to the brim with cranberry juice (PRH had the real stuff) and we toasted to our accomplishments thus far (one of whom is kicking me as I write). I also decided to post the fabric I bought at Purl Soho that makes me very happy. I loved their shop display and feel inspired to create something similar with my ever-growing fabric stash. So, here's to lists of things to be grateful for....cheers!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

A- I'm deeply grateful for:
your camaradarie
your black belt organizational skills
And your delicious blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...