3.08.2007

Thrift scores...





I must admit that a large part of my life has been spent haunting thrift stores. Since we've found out we're expecting a baby, I feel like I have even more of a mission when I go. The guilt I once felt at spending oodles of cash in Savers has been replaced with pure bliss when I find that perfect little something for EZ E. So, the other evening I spent a considerable (yet blissful) amount of time scrounging for vintage baby clothing at the local Salvation Army. This fabulous owl sweater was my find of the night. I'm not sure if it's hand-made- it has a little tag that says, "Arline Scott Original". The other finds are from a thrift store in NYC (Williamsburg). PRH and I were there for his birthday and came across these awesome action outfits that I thought would be perfect for EZ E's bedroom walls (no awful cartoon characters here, please and thank you). I'm hoping that EZ E will not be a "man of action" too late into the night but if he is, I'll at least have something fun to look at.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...