3.14.2007

Nature's dental floss...in a track suit...


I leave you today with Mister Celery. PRH and I picked him out for EZ E at Giant Robot last time we were in NYC. I think it was his little green track suit that grabbed our hearts and won us over. I'm headed to NYC again today for a conference and will be gone for 5 days...eeekk (lots of traveling lately). I'm particularly looking forward to going to Cinders Gallery and The Drawing Center. If anyone knows any fab thrift stores or places to get odd little toys for babies and kids let me know.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Check out this link...great ideas for E!

http://shimandsons.typepad.com/shimandsons/2007/03/everyday_bottom.html

dental clinic california said...

I am also excited to go to Cinders Gallery and The Drawing Center.

florence

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...