3.07.2007

Must have...


PRH has been working like a madman on his thesis, so I thought I'd post a sneak peak of what he's been making. I may be biased, but I think his newest work is his best yet and I'm so excited for you all to see his thesis exhibition (you don't have too long to wait...it's in April). The link to his website is right here so if you must see more, be sure to take a look.

Also, did anyone see design*sponge yet today? If not, what are you waiting for?! She's posted the home of the founders of Fred Flare (love Fred Flare) and they have these fabulous log pillows on a chair. Apparently they used to sell them on Fred Flare, but they're no longer for sale. (I know it's sad). I absolutely love the fact that design*sponge has been posting houses belonging to different designers, artists, etc. It makes me want to move things around in our tiny cave...and have new furniture (most namely an Eames rocking chair to call my very own). Anyways, check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...