3.27.2007

Happy Spring...




I've been in serious nesting mode lately, trying to de-accession (a less painful way of saying get rid of) some of my collections before EZ E comes onto the scene in a few short months. The other day I was digging through a container of fabric and came across this collection of old hankies that I had completely forgotten about. The color and designs on some of them are just gorgeous, but I have no idea what to do with them (besides stash them away again). I had originally thought about framing them, but I'm still undecided. A friend of ours says that there are four seasons in Western Massachusetts: snow, snow, snow, and mud. I think perhaps I'll leave them out as a reminder that the snow season is almost over and Spring (a.k.a. the mud season) will be here soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...