3.09.2007

A bit of eye candy...




Here are a few images from a conference we hosted at work yesterday. Conference participants were charged with making art work out of either natural materials or white on white materials. I think the close up pictures are especially lovely. These are (obviously) some of the white materials: wiffle balls, crepe paper, and zip ties. I never would have expected to be spending the last day of my twenties photographing people turning paper plates and wiffle balls into works of art, but I really enjoyed the conference and came away with a lot of ideas. PRH and I are headed to Rochester,NY to visit much-loved friends today and then we're off to the Ithaca/Binghamton, NY area tomorrow to visit our much-loved families. We haven't been home in a while, so we're both really looking forward to it. I have yo yos to sew for the car ride (car sickness be damned). Should be a great 3-0 birthday weekend (yes, that's right, I really did turn 29 last year).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...